Monday, January 28, 2013

In Box Series....and Stained Glass Series by Susan Lenz

This blog was originally supposed to document all my "In Box" series pieces. I can't keep up with this idea....especially since the series spawned a related series, my "Faux Stained Glass" pieces. I now have representation at the prestigious GROVEWOOD GALLERY on the grounds of the historic Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC; at Earthwood Gallery in Boulder and Earthwood Collections in Estes Park, CO; at the American Visionary Art Museum Shop in Baltimore, MD; and at IAGO in Blowing Rock, NC. They actively sell these works.

This blog is now a "tool"!
This is a place to show available artwork to interested clients wishing to purchase work directly from me.
This is a place to refer other fiber artists wanting a step-by-step tutorial for making these unique pieces. 
This is a place to hopefully attract gallery representation. I'm really, really interested in developing lasting relationships with art galleries in other parts of the country.  The prices listed are RETAIL.  I do not sell for less than the galleries representing my work.
 
The "How to Make an In Box" tutorial is HERE
.

Click the links below for artwork available directly from Susan.

Window Series ... or Small Stained Glass!
17 1/4" x 15 1/4". $265 plus tax and shipping.

Small In Box Series
19 1/4" x 15 1/4". $225 plus tax and shipping.

Medium In Box Series. 
21 3/4" x 17 3/4". $350 plus tax and shipping. 

Large In Box Series.
33 3/4" x 21 3/4".  $550 plus tax and shipping.

Lancet Window Series
31 1/4" x 11 1/4". $395 plus tax and shipping. 

Lunette Window Series
23" x 29". $495 plus tax and shipping

Large Stained Glass Series.

62 1/2" x 22 1/2". $1200 plus tax and shipping.  Due to the size of these pieces, a crate is required for shipping and the cost starts at $150 ... but these pieces are well worth it.)

(Please note ... I sell these works for the exact same price as listed in the galleries representing me!  There is no discount for buying direct!  That would be like "biting the hand that feeds you!")

If anyone reading this blog post has a question, just leave a comment or email me privately at either mouse_house@prodigy.net or susan@susanlenz.com!  Use either email address to order my artwork.  I accept major credit cards through my business Mouse House, Inc., 2123 Park Street, Columbia, SC  29201.  My business telephone number is (803) 254-0842.  Mouse House is open Monday - Friday from 9:30 AM until 5:00 PM and most Saturdays from 10 - 2.

No comments: